Friday, March 6, 2015

BRIG GEN BENITO N EBUEN AIR BASE, LAPU-LAPU CITY (2015)

My first time in this AIR BASE and also in CEBU was in 1999 as a HUEY PILOT.

My second time was in 2001 when I was the Wing Adjutant of 205th Tactical Helicopter Wing.

My third time was when I was the Director for Operations and Senior Tactical Officer at PAF Officer Candidate School (PAFOCS) during the educational tour of our students in 2009.

This time is my fourth as member of the PAF Selection Board for PAF Model Base and CG, PAF Streamer Awards for 2015.

Coincidences really happened. Some of them are:

1. When I was the Wing Adjutant of the 205th THW, the Wing Commander was BGEN NEON D EBUEN, the son of BGEN BENITO N EBUEN. Another son of BGEN BENITO N EBUEN became the Wing Commander of 220th Airlift Wing, BGEN CHESTER D EBUEN. The 220th AW is also coincidentally located inside the BGBNEAB.

2. The present Wing Commander of 205th THW was the former Commandant of PAFOCS. He was with us during the educational tour in 2009.

3. I was the former Wing Adjutant of 205th THW. At present, I am the Assistant Air Force Adjutant and tasked to inspect and evaluate my former office.

4. I used to write the justification for the CG, PAF Streamer Award and several candidates for The Outstanding Philippine Soldier (TOPS) of the 205th THW. At present, I am an inspector and rater for the CG, PAF Streamer Award. 


Enjoy the pictures of my JOURNEY inside Brig Gen Benito Ebuen Air Base this year, 2015...






















No comments:

Post a Comment