Saturday, July 18, 2015

Catalino's Restaurant: Intelligent Choice for Great Food and Nice Ambiance

GOOD FOOD and NICE AMBIANCE...a perfect blend to satisfy the hunger and the need to unwind from stress, challenges, difficulties, problems, concerns and all other undesirable things in life.

Just one kilometer away from the main intersection at the DIVERSION ROAD in LUCENA CITY is a paradise that will not only satisfy your hunger and thirst but will certainly refuel your heart, mind and spirit...

CATALINO'S RESTAURANT nested in the heart of VILLA JAVIERTO, a compound built to display unconditional love from the CHILDREN and GRANDCHILDREN...

Interestingly, VILLA JAVIERTO is coined from the FAMILY NAME of the FATHER, JAVIERTO and the FAMILY NAME of the MOTHER, VILLA. Perfect combination of NAMES like the perfect blend of AMBIANCE and FOOD at CATALINO'S RESTAURANT.


The CATALINO'S RESTAURANT inside VILLA JAVIERTO compound at Barangay GULANG-GULANG in LUCENA CITY unfolds taste of life at the remote rural areas...


I took pictures of the complete list of menu for the readers of this blog to have at least an idea of how much it cost for your favorite food. According to the several reviews that I read, HALO-HALO with ICE CREAM is the best at CATALINO'S...




It is a very refreshing view to see the ALITAOO RIVER at the side of the restaurant. The building that houses the restaurant is actually situated in a ravine that makes the dining experience more exciting...

full view of the ALITAOO RIVER from the window where I was seated...


The relaxing ambiance inside 
the CATALINO'S RESTAURANT...




Just after only few minutes, my order of SPECIAL TAPA meal set was deliciously served...

The waiter was very attentive. After consuming my meal, he politely delivered the dessert which is included in the meal set..

After consuming my dessert, the waiter served a glass of iced-cold water. Excellent Service!!!

After paying, I again took additional pictures inside the restaurants for you to see the refreshing ambiance of the place...





On my way out, I took pictures within the compound. I was not able to take pictures when I got in because I was too excited to explore and see the restaurant first...








There are available parking spaces infront of the compound right along the highway connecting LUCENA CITY to TAYABAS CITY and to the municipalities of QUEZON PROVINCE such as LUCBAN, MAUBAN, SAMPALOC and to the municipalities of LAGUNA such as MAJAYJAY, LUISIANA, LILIW, and NAGCARLAN...


One of the gates at VILLA JAVIERTO. The other gate is near the CATALINO'S RESTAURANT and the ANTIQUE SHOP. But I entered the compound passing this gate to explore more about the place. The exploration brought me to a setting of the past rural areas and old houses.


I will surely comeback to enjoy other food and the cool ambiance at CATALINO'S RESTAURANT...

No comments:

Post a Comment