Saturday, April 18, 2015

DAY AT THE AYALA MUSEUM

When I was taking up my MASTER IN MANAGEMENT at AIM, I passed by more than a hundred times outside the AYALA MUSEUM. I never bother to enter because I was either busy catching up with my first class in the morning or hurriedly going home to read hundred of pages for the case discussions the following day.

But today, it is a completely different scenario. I do not need to read voluminous pages. I am in MAKATI to attend a language course. AYALA MUSEUM attracted me this time. Since I am still early for the class, I entered this place which I unintentionally ignored before not by choice, but because of a different circumstance. 

Enjoy my JOURNEY to this educational PLACE...

LESSON: There are many things to discover along our JOURNEY in LIFE, even the places and things that do not attract our attention before.

In this picture, shown are the HEIGHT of the PHILIPPINE PRESIDENTS. I am as tall as RAMON MAGSAYSAY at 5'11", the tallest among them. 


AYALA MUSEUM is located near Greenbelt and Glorieta Malls

















Hoping to visit more MUSEUMS soon and discover history and to gain additional insights about the lessons from the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment