Sunday, April 12, 2015

APRIL

The arrival of the month of April is a welcome occurrence to the STUDENTS as it signifies SUMMER vacation..rest from waking up early and from doing school assignments... 

Personally, it brings back the memory when I entered the PHILIPPINE MILITARY ACADEMY as a CADET in April of 1991 and when I reported for duty as second Lieutenant in April of 1996.

Last year April 13, 2014, I was able to visit Malaysia for the first time.

APRIL also means HOLY WEEK where I attended processions during my CHILDHOOD at either in  GOA or SAN JOSE, both municipalities of CAMARINES SUR.

April is also very special since it is the birth month of my TATAY and NANAY.

April also signifies that the BARANGAY FIESTA of CAMAGONG will once again happen. CAMAGONG is a BARANGAY in SAN JOSE where I spent most of my childhood and growing up years.

There are many remarkable memories in the month of APRIL.

Here are the DAILY QUOTATIONS to inspire us all as we continue our daily existence in the month of APRIL...































No comments:

Post a Comment