Tuesday, February 24, 2015

PALAWAN 2015


One of the benefits and privileges of being in the service is the JOURNEY to different places in the country...

This is my 9th time in the province of PALAWAN particularly in PUERTO PRINCESA CITY...

My first time in PUERTO PRINCESA was in February of 1996 during our EDUCATIONAL TOUR as PMA CADETS and as STUDENTS of the BASIC AIR FORCE OFFICER COURSE (BAFOC)...

It was the first time that I had seen an amazingly clean PLACE, no single cigarette butt and any other litters along the streets. There were no astray animals. 

Until now, I am wondering if we can do that in the whole country? or only in my wildest dreams. 

I just do hope that one day we can implement such kind of DISCIPLINE from the residence, RESPECT to the environment and strict IMPLEMENTATION of laws...

I want to share with your some of the moments made during my recent visit to PALAWAN, this year...2015!



 Our destination...ANTONIO BAUTISTA AIR BASE , the HOME of the PHILIPPINE AIR FORCE in Puerto Princesa City...

 Environs and structures inside the beautiful ANTONIO BAUTISTA AIR BASE...








..the hanging garden of 570th Composite Tactical Wing inside Antonio Bautista Air Base...




 PUERTO PRINCESA CITY is moving very fast towards economic progress...the KING of MALLS is invading the city...

at PUERTO PRINCESA CITY market place...
  Our first stop after  a whole day of work...
                                            to EAT CHAOLONG 




CHAOLONG...spicy and delicious...


Our second stop...dine in at this famous place in PUERTO PRINCESA...

I will always look forward of coming back to my first deployment area as a MILITARY PILOT where remarkable moments are forever embedded in my heart.

I will always look forward to see the beauty of nature in the wonderful destinations in the province of PALAWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment