Wednesday, November 18, 2015

BAGUIO TO BATANGAS TO BEIJING: BRIGHT BEACONS

It was one freezing night after dinner when I decided to take a walk towards the store inside the college camp. My purpose was to have at least a physical activity to dampen the effect of too much eating and too much relaxation that makes me a little bit gain weight. It was during that the stroll when I realized that my present situation is almost exactly the same when I had my training as a cadet at the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) in BAGUIO CITY more than 20 years ago and as a STUDENT PILOT at the PHILIPPINE AIR FORCE FLYING SCHOOL about 18 years ago. 

The cold temperature initially ignited that comparison. But after further flashback, It was that stage of life when I entered PMA  that brought gargantuan transformation in me. At present, this schooling in BEIJING is another similar opportunity that could my life drastic positive development. 

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment