Saturday, November 21, 2015

SNOW: Showers of Nature's Overwhelming Wonders

Everyday is a beautiful day...

Everyday upon waking up, I always thank GOD for all the blessings that I received and continuously receiving. Today, I feel truly blessed to experience something wonderful again.

The author while experiencing magical moment
Last Friday was my first time to experience SNOWFALL, but today the snowfall is even amazing to watch, to experience, to behold, and to play with...

Together with an equally excited classmate from Botswana

I will never forget this day, SUNDAY, 22 November 2015 
at around 9am!!!


The view from the window of author's bedroom at the 6th floor of the Department of International Students' Building

At the temperature of negative 1 degree centigrade, SNOW is continuously and remarkably falling from above down on the leaves, trees, cars, even on the ground, on my head, and in my senses...

Another wonderful view

and I am falling for this wonderful natural phenomenon!!!
The author enjoying the new experience

Let us celebrate LIFE by praising the creator, by protecting our environment from further damage, and by sharing our JOURNEY to everyone so that we can also be blessings to others for them to experience something new even from a distance...


The frozen flower/plant pot infront of the DIS Building

With the forecast of  even lower temperature for the succeeding days, the SNOWFALL experiences will continue...

EXPERIENCES THAT I WILL CONTINUOUSLY SHARE WITH YOU...




No comments:

Post a Comment