Wednesday, May 27, 2015

PBA TEAM STANDINGS

One of my favorite past times to unwind during weekend after a long and tiring journey from different places especially those concerning natural wonders is to watch PBA and NBA games while relaxing at home. When there are opportunities and vacant times during weekdays, I still watch them over the televisions or at actual venue since my present unit assignment is within Metro Manila or within the vicinity of the usual game venues like the MOA ARENA and ARANETA COLISEUM.

When I get so busy and being bombarded by hectic schedule, I still see to it to check the team standings to keep me abreast with the latest updates about the number one basketball league in the country.

I just want to share with you the updates about PBA team standings: 


No comments:

Post a Comment