Sunday, May 24, 2015

ARMY NAVY BURGER

Until now, I am still wondering why it is only a tandem between the ARMY and the NAVY. I was not able to conduct research or interview about the company and the product. Just a wild guess, I think it is to come up with a shorter name or the business partners are members of the said services. But anyway, for now it is not so important. What is important is I discovered delicious taste of another brand of burger.

I like the business concept. Very catchy.  Significantly creative. From the name of the store, the products, the MISSION and the interior design and the attire of the employees. It is very obvious that the idea is very successful because of the amazing growth of the branches.


nice presentation...for take out order...

appears delicious...tempting...

finally...naked in my eyes....

YUMMY!!!


Few minutes of my next visit to the ARMY NAVY BURGER store will be allotted for basic research and interview portion from the crew and maybe manager. I will also take pictures of the store exterior and interior design. I will be telling them that I will be writing an extensive blog about them. I am aware that branches of ARMY NAVY BURGER store are just situated within METRO MANILA and few areas of the country.

I bought this one for take-out at a branch in ARANETA CENTER, CUBAO, QUEZON CITY. I spotted another branch inside the GLORIETTA MALL in MAKATI CITY. There is also a branch near the old bus terminal in LIPA CITY, BATANGAS. While onboard the LRT line 1, if I am not mistaken there is another branch along TAFT avenue near PEDRO GIL LRT STATION. I think there are many other branches of this creatively conceptualized burger store.

No comments:

Post a Comment