Friday, May 15, 2015

SINGKWENTY



A system or something should be changed for the BETTER. CHANGE should never be done just to accomplish something! And, it is too bad if instead of doing good, you contribute to make it a DISASTER! 

Personally, I am asking maybe a hundred times already what are the factors that push for the people behind the design of the latest Philippine Peso bills. I do not know if is just me who is wondering why TWENTY PESOS and FIFTY PESOS have almost the same color. There is a NEED to take a look at least twice or several times to check if it is P50 or P20 bill. 


I hope I am not alone who is asking endless WHYs!!!!

During night time and when your eyesight is not as good as when you are 18 years old, it is an additional burden to know if the money you are holding is P50 or P20.

I am certain that there are already people who encountered problems because of the latest design of our PHILIPPINE PESO BILLS especially for P50 and P20.





Even the P1,000 and P100 bills are also almost the same in color!!!!

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

How about you? What are your thoughts regarding this matter?



No comments:

Post a Comment