Saturday, December 12, 2015

Walmart, the World's Largest Company, is in Beijing!

I heard about WALMART many times already. During my masters at AIM, we had a case study about WALMART. 

In the PHILIPPINES, we have WALTER MART. I still have to find out if WALMART and WALTER ART are owned by the same person or company. 

Today, I finally discovered one branch of WALMART in BEIJING. According to my research, there are 3 WALMART branches in BEIJING. I need to locate and visit the other 2 branches.

WALMART is considered the WORLD'S LARGEST COMPANY by revenue. It is also the biggest private employer. It has more than 11,500 stores in 28 countries. It has a total of more than 2,000 employees. WALMART comes from the name of the founder, SAM WALTON.

The WALMART branch that I visited in BEIJING is located along ZHICHUN road in HAIDIAN DISTRICT. It has 3 floors with wide variety of items from food to clothing to appliances.

How to reach WALMART at ZHICUN road, HAIDIAN DISTRICT, BEIJING?

Take SUBWAY LINE 10, alight at ZHICHUNLU station 
then exit at B.

I am glad that I finally found not just another COMPANY, but the World's Largest....

No comments:

Post a Comment