Saturday, December 19, 2015

How to Create Innovative Presentation?

The presence of powerpoint presentation is an opportunity to convey the message clearly in engaging and powerful way. Powerpoint slides should be done creatively. They should be crafted to reinforce the presentation to completely connect to the audience. The presentation should get the attention of everyone from beginning to end.

POWERPOINT 
simply means 
present your POINT  in POWERful way!!!

The first slide should be something unique to catch the attention of your audience while the final slide to create lasting impression about the presentation.

My first slide in one of my individual presentations. 
To catch the attention of the audience, I made a TRIVIA about our NATIONAL FLAG.
TAKE NOTE: The TRIVIA should be related to your TOPIC to both have an impressive start and excellent foundation for your presentation.


As a student in China, I included trivia in all my presentations about our country, the PHILIPPINES, not only to provide POWERFUL attention getting, but also to promote our country to individuals from 43 countries. I ensured that the specific trivia for each presentation is closely related to the topic. 
To make the trivia more relevant, I covered the connection between the PHILIPPINES, our beloved country, and CHINA, the host country.
This is my last slide in the individual presentation for the subject on CHINESE MILITARY THINKING. I conceptualized a POWERFUL concluding slide to make a lasting mark, not only to get high grade but also to provide insights about the quality of Filipino students in abroad.

This is the last slide of our group presentation. As the group leader, I had the opportunity to design our presentation.

Goodluck!
Make your own mark!
Be unique in your presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment