Sunday, May 24, 2015

BROTHERS BURGER

       When I first saw the signage, I vividly remembered one of our case studies when I was still taking up Master in Management at AIM in 2011. BROTHERS BURGER is one of the subjects of our case discussion.  If I remember it exactly because we studied about 400 to 500 cases for the whole year, the case study was about the conceptualization process that included the strategic location to become successful in business endeavor especially for food business. It was a feasibility study on how to put up a food business.

Curiosity that brought me inside the store and consequently put an order to try the food for my lunch...


while waiting, I enjoyed the interior design of the store...

nice ambiance...

colorful...tempting...alluring...

..strategically located...

the the wait is over....finally served...
nice food...magically gone after few minutes..

I think the business endeavor is a successful one because of the several branches that I have seen in different parts of Metro Manila...

Nice case study...a throwback of AIM moments while enjoying the ambiance and the food...

I will surely come back to try other varieties...


No comments:

Post a Comment