Sunday, May 31, 2015

TASTE AND PRICE THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRAZY

For a HAPPY and HEALTHY life, we have to balance what we eat. It is wise to eat delicious and at the same time healthy food. GARLIC is an excellent example. 


GARLIC is a good source of antioxidants and food cooked with garlic are delicious.

The NAME of the restaurant and the reviews that I read brought me to the place. 

I wanted to experience another different taste.

As usual for every restaurant that I visited for the first time, I ordered CHICKEN...


meal served with different sauces...

A meal for P 630 is something...at least I was able to try and tell the story with you...but if you have extra money and want to enjoy food and life, try this delicious fried chicken...
2 large pieces of chicken legs with amazingly delicious garlic rice...

WAGAM!!!!

nice ambiance



great place

...perfect venue to satisfy your cravings..



What I like most in the service is the attentiveness of the waiter who refilled my glass with iced-cold water everytime I was about to consume...it was just like having bottomless drinks at service deluxe from beautiful waitresses...


They were also offering DISCOUNT CARD worth 2,000 pesos to be able to avail 20% to 30% on your order. I just failed to inquire if the card is renewable annually.


No comments:

Post a Comment