Sunday, May 31, 2015

DISCOVERED "PARADISE"????

For a very long time, I didn't know that there is a place called "NATAGPUANG PARAISO" RESORT in the municipality of LUCBAN. What I knew is "NAWAWALANG PARAISO" RESORT in TAYABAS CITY.

I haven't seen any blog or travel reviews about "NATAGPUANG PARAISO". But there are plenty of blogs and reviews about "NAWAWALANG PARAISO". 

I only discovered it when one morning I was on my way to the town proper of LUCBAN destined to visit to another place. The small signage below caught my attention. Signage that awakened my curiosity. So, I devoted one morning to take a look and DISCOVER the place....


I was excited when I was on my way going to the "NEW DISCOVERY"...but when I finally reached the place.................TO BE CONTINUED (BITININ MUNA NATIN ANG KWENTO)






















TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment