Saturday, April 25, 2015

DAY AT THE YUCHENGCO MUSEUM

Since it was still too early for my Saturday class and I had ample time to enjoy the weekend, I visited this MUSEUM, just a walking distance from the location of my "SCHOOL"...

Allow me to share with you the pictures and stories during my JOURNEY inside the YUCHENGCO MUSEUM in MAKATI CITY...
The captivating landmark of the MUSEUM

It is conveniently situated within the RCBC TOWER, located at the corner of AYALA AVE. and H.V. DELA COSTA st....

This signage is distinctly visible along AYALA AVENUE



The remarkable design of the lobby of the museum

various paintings display at the ground floor


overlooking view of the ground floor 

still at second floor

The entrance fee is 100 pesos for adults
and 50 pesos for students














stairway from the second floor to the third floor...elevator is also provided as option for the visitor


at the third floor of the museum...







But the greatest revelation for me during the visit was when I reached the fourth floor of the museum. I discovered that the owner of the museum has a great affinity with our national hero, DR. JOSE RIZAL. Majority of the collections at the fourth floor are the things associated with DR. JOSE RIZAL...Please enjoy the pictures and appreciate more DR. JOSE RIZAL and also the owner of the museum...















I also discovered that AMBASSADOR YUCHENGCO visited my ALMA MATER, the PMA, when I was a graduating cadet...January 1996

































beautiful artworks and creations tied from the ceilings of the museums...




I am encouraging everyone to visit different museums in our country...we can learn something from history that are useful in the present set-up...lessons that can help us in our daily existence and even in the organizations we belong...they will unfold beautiful experiences and provides significant insights for life as we continue our JOURNEY in LIFE...

Do you have any suggestion of a MUSEUM to visit? I will be extremely glad if you can share with me nice museums that you visited that I can also visit in the future. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment