Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Glimpse of Nasugbu

It was another first...

my first time in NASUGBU...


In my almost 20 years in the service, this is my first time to reach this another significant unit of the Philippine Air Force...


It was another JOURNEY not only to evaluate records management but to be able to share my knowledge about management and provide insights on how to improve numerous systems...


I would like to congratulate this unit for exerting enormous efforts and sacrifices to restore peace in NASUGBU and nearby areas to pave the way for continuous progress and for the residence to enjoy LIFE freely...


I learned that NASUGBU is already a first class municipality...

I just do hope that I can go back soon to NASUGBU to visit the beautiful beach resorts and enjoy the pristine waters....

After conducting providing some lectures, we were treated to a grand BOODLEFIGHT...coupled with pure and refreshing BUKO JUICE...


It was another delicious JOURNEY, satisfying not only our hungry stomach but also our cravings for native food and drinks.


Just another worthwhile endeavor and a wonderful journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment