Monday, April 20, 2015

THE DOME-SHAPED CHAPEL

I discovered this CHAPEL in 2011 
when I was attending the MASTER IN MANAGEMENT at the ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT...


I regularly attend mass before and after case discussions...
praying that I would be able 
to survive the challenging JOURNEY at AIM...
(This is not to discourage someone who would like to enroll at AIM, this is actually an encouragement 
since we need challenges and difficulties in order to grow personally and professionally)

PRAYERS change everything.
I SURVIVED ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT!


For this blog, I just want to share with you this remarkable 
PLACE OF WORSHIP...


Experience strengthening of faith and spiritual renewal in a different dimension...


In a chapel that has a unique design...
and refreshing environment...

The CHAPEL is located at the CENTER of the GREENBELT MALLS...

A strategic location for mall-goers to still attend to their spiritual needs...

Come and visit the

STO.NINO DE PAZ CHAPEL
GREENBELT, MAKATI CITY
               Please check the schedules of mass below:


GOD BLESS OUR JOURNEY IN LIFE...

No comments:

Post a Comment