Saturday, April 11, 2015

BENEFITS OF CHICO



Fruits are certainly healthy food...

One of my favorite fruits is CHICO (SAPODILLA)...

It is my habit to conduct research of the health benefits of the fruits, vegetables, foods, and drinks that I consume...


Here are some of the health benefits of CHICO that I gathered from various sources that I want to share with you:
1. High in fiber content. 
2. Prevent colon cancer.
3.  Remedies for hemorrhoids and diarrhea.
4. Contains important Vitamins A and C. 
5. Cure of constipation.
6. Leaves as medicine for inflammatory diseases. 
7. Excellent laxative. 
8. Extremely valuable in stopping the loss of blood. 
9. Reduce the level of infections. 
10. Excellent source of minerals such as potassium, copper, iron, foliate and niacin acid. 
11. Natural sedative. 
12. High natural latex.
13. Treatment of cold and cough. 
14. Rejuvenates the body with natural energy.
15. Contains folic acid.


No comments:

Post a Comment