Saturday, August 15, 2015

How Balai Ilocos provides the perfect mix of the Taste of Northern Luzon and the ambiance of Southern Luzon?

It was one weekend...another opportunity for me to explore places...

I was actually headed for a certain restaurant that day because of the good reviews and feedback coming from the BLOGS and also from FRIENDS...

But since I arrived early at about 9:30am, the place was still closed. So I instead decided to explore the nearby place and found this place already open. When I was about to enter the compound, I noticed that everybody was busy preparing for something special. One lady smiled at me and I said, "OPEN NA PO KAYO?", Then she nodded and said, "YES SIR."

While walking towards the gate to finally enter the compound, I noticed the tarpaulin displaced outside. What a coincidence! I was the first customer during their first year anniversary celebration. 

When I finally enter the restaurant, it was just like I came home. The ambiance is certainly a welcoming environs.

I discovered that the prices are reasonable after completely scanning the list of menu...


I ordered BAGNET with RICE with ICED TEA for 140 pesos...I just wanted a quick meal for that moment...

While waiting for my order, I went to the comfort room. It is part of my BLOG to feature also the quality of the comfort room because it will also determine the quality of cleanliness of the whole place. For the restaurants and other establishments that are open to the public, kindly prepare your place for inspection and scrutiny including the COMFORT ROOM since I might be coming one day to your place.

The comfort room has an adequate space. But what attract me most is the nice ambiance even inside the comfort room. 

The decor at the back of the comfort room...

The artistic design of the ceiling and window of the comfort room...

As I returned to my table, I couldn't help but maximize to enjoy and savor the place...


My order arrived only after about 5 minutes. It was fast!


After consuming everything and paying the bills, I headed for another destination for the day. There was a 10% discount during that day. 


The stairs, the lawn, and the surroundings reminded me of houses in my home province. Hopefully, I can visit my birthplace soon for me to share also the beautiful place called " BICOLANDIA"


The location of the restaurant is just along the highway...

BALAI ILOCOS RESTAURANT is located at the town proper of PAGSANJAN in the province of LAGUNA. It is just about 200 meters from the PAGSANJAN TOWN ARCH. The restaurant is actually open from 10am to 10pm daily.


How to reach PAGSANJAN, LAGUNA by PUBLIC TRANSPORT from MANILA.


Ride a bus bound for STA. CRUZ (LAGUNA). Then from STA. CRUZ, ride a JEEPNEY bound for PAGSANJAN or SINILOAN or LUMBAN, tell the driver that your are going to PAGSANJAN TOWN PROPER. After passing the PAGSANJAN ARCH, alight infront of the restaurant. The signage is clearly visible at the right side of the highway.


How to reach PAGSANJAN (LAGUNA) by private transport from MANILA?


Drive towards SOUTH LUZON EXPRESSWAY (SLEX) then made an exit at CALAMBA, then passing CALAMBA CROSSING turn right towards the direction of LOS BANOS, then will pass by the towns of BAY, VICTORIA, PILA, STA. CRUZ and finally PAGSANJAN. Upon reaching the PAGSANJAN TOWN ARCH, slow down and look for the signage at the right side of the road.




No comments:

Post a Comment