Tuesday, August 4, 2015

San Pablo City: Home of Patis Tito Cafe (Formerly "Kusina Salud")

SAN PABLO is popularly known as "THE CITY OF 7 LAKES"

But my unending exploration and research brought me to the discovery of another interesting and refreshing place to visit aside from the 7 lakes.

But before proceeding, let me first talk about the lakes. I was able to visit  only 1 lake, the SAMPALOC LAKE. It is situated within the city proper, just behind the SAN PABLO CITY hall. SAMPALOC is the largest of the 7 lakes. I am looking forward to visit the other 6 lakes soon.

SAN PABLO CITY is located between the municipalities of ALAMINOS (LAGUNA) and TIAONG (QUEZON PROVINCE).

SAN PABLO is the first city in the province of LAGUNA. At present, the province has already 6 cities. Other cities are SAN PEDRO, BINAN, SANTA ROSA, CABUYAO, and CALAMBA.

It was one weekend when I decided to uncover the mask of this another wonderful and exciting destination...


This particular JOURNEY started in a BUS STATION at TAFT AVE. corner GIL PUYAT AVE. in Pasay City.

I boarded a bus bound for LUCENA CITY. I told the driver that I will be going to SAN PABLO CITY particularly in Barangay STA. CRUZ (formerly barangay Putol). According to my research, the most significant landmark is the PHOENIX GASOLINE STATION along the left side of the road. It is located about 3 kilometers away after passing the city proper of SAN PABLO. 

After 2 hours of travel, the bus stopped and the bus conductor pointed to me the said gasoline station.

This signage is visible along the highway. 

Yes, my destination is the PATIS TITO GARDEN CAFE and SHOP. It is formerly known as "KUSINA SALUD". The place is still famous for its former name.

Then I boarded a tricycle going to my destination, the KUSINA SALUD. 

It was a narrow asphalted road with entirely refreshing environs. The WORLD is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

It was a very relaxing trip since there were numerous refreshing sights along the way, aside from the towering trees and the lush greens, there are familiar scenes in rural areas...LIFE is certainly WONDERFUL...


After only 3 minutes of travel, the tricycle stopped while the driver pointed to me the signage. I finally arrived at my precious destination for the day.


The gate was already sending a beautiful message..another wonderful package of surprises is just about to be opened...


The travel time and all other requisites just to reach the place were fully compensated when a paradise was clearly unfolded...

The design of MENU list was already pounded with creativity and definitely a product of the labor of love...


The place is open to the public from 8am to 6pm from Tuesday to Sunday. The restaurant is closed only during Mondays. 


FOOD and DRINKS are wide in variety and reasonably priced...

The interior design is crafted with superb passion and gargantuan effort...

The place is certainly more than a venue to satisfy hunger and thirst, it is a PARADISE that can satisfy all senses and all dimensions of human existence...a perfect venue to capture unforgettable moments in LIFE...

After enjoying the food, drinks, especially the place, the hospitality and the good service, I gladly and slowly stepped out of the place still savoring the ambiance of a paradise...

I am certain that another remarkable moment has been added to the pages of my INSPIRING JOURNEY in LIFE.

I will continue to discover interesting places within our country first. There are still certainly hundreds or even thousands of places to discover in my beloved PHILIPPINES...

Come with me...as I continue my JOURNEY in LIFE....and hopefully I can inspire even at least one person every blog...not only an inspiration to travel to the numerous interesting places in our country to promote the TOURISM INDUSTRY, but more importantly to take care of our MOTHER EARTH by providing awareness that we can protect our wonderful "WORLD" from further damage...because this is our only "HOME"...

Let us help each other to make our "HOME" a GARDEN of EDEN again...a PARADISE to LIVE IN...

For more restaurants and food finds, download OpenSnap app from App Store or Google Play.



No comments:

Post a Comment