Sunday, August 30, 2015

PHILINDO: Realization of A Dream to Finally Visit Indonesia

I attempted  several times to visit INDONESIA but to no avail there were different reasons for those attempts not to materialize. The first was in 2012 when I was supposed to go on SCHOOLING in Indonesia but my PASSPORT was processed late. During my second attempt in 2014, I also applied for another SCHOOLING in INDONESIA but the course was cancelled and I was instead sent to Malaysia to take another course. When I took up the BAHASA INDONESIA LANGUAGE COURSE just this June of this year, I lost my chance to compete during the speech competition with free trip to JAKARTA and BALI as a reward, because I had to attend to a call of duty.

This is another chance!!! A great opportunity...

Please PRAY for me for this one to prosper...

THANK YOU...


You can read the stories behind my impending JOURNEY to INDONESIA in my future Blogs...

TERIMA KASIH!

No comments:

Post a Comment