Friday, August 21, 2015

The Beautiful Experiences as Judge for Beauty Pageant

LIFE is a wonderful JOURNEY....and mine is even more BEAUTIFUL...

This is my third time to act as a JUDGE for the BEAUTY CONTEST in my BIRTHPLACE...it is my simple way of at least contributing to the events and activities aimed to help our youth towards empowerment and excellence...

As Chairman of the Board of Judges for Miss Intrams 2015 for
GOA SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL
It is always an exciting role. It is always a beautiful experience...

The first two events were during the GOA TOWN FIESTA in the province of CAMARINES SUR in 2012 and 2013. I was absent for the last two consecutive years since I have other commitments.

It was another opportunity when I was invited for the MISS INTRAMS for the GOA SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL this year. It was an enlightening experience to see young candidates unfolding talents, intelligence and beauty.

Extra-curricular activities like this is a welcome opportunity for young individuals to hone their talents, polish their intelligence and share and enhance their beauty not only physically but as a beautiful person inside and out.


together with other JUDGES and ORGANIZERS

I will always be thankful to the organizers for the invitation for me to grace such occasion. Aside from being given the gargantuan honor for being chosen to become a judge granting that there are many other people who are willing and capable to accomplish such privileged role, it is also certainly a great learning experiences for me having been exposed to the outside world once in a while. It brings additional insight to broaden my understanding about things aside from military service.

The experiences are also an affirmation that I have the eyes to see and appreciate beautiful things because I always selected the deserving winners.

THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL AND REMARKABLE TOUR OF DUTY ONCE AGAIN.
together with the other JUDGES and the WINNERS







No comments:

Post a Comment