Saturday, March 14, 2015

CAMALIG RESTAURANT (2015)

One evening while looking for a place to eat that I never tried before, I spotted this place right at the heart of ANGELES CITY in PAMPANGA...



As I entered the restaurant, there is a different aura. 
A unique interior design and artistic landscape.


It was as if I am entering an old house in a rural area


Even the menu book handed to me by the server is something different, depicting something "historical"...


It was an amazing collection of antique furniture 

A taste of HISTORY was unfolding...


with free WI-FI...





I ordered for my signature meal for every "new" restaurant that I visited for the first time


After few minutes, everything disappeared...

The place is also implementing RA 9211..."NO SMOKING"...with corresponding signage...


nicely design hand-washing area... 



I as walked away from the place, it was another worthwhile journey for me that evening...


The place has spacious  indoor and outdoor dining areas...








Absolutely, I will visit this historic restaurant once again to try other dishes and specialties...




No comments:

Post a Comment