Sunday, March 15, 2015

AS ACADEMIC INSTRUCTOR


Being a teacher or instructor is a noble profession...
All of us who underwent FORMAL EDUCATION owed a big part of our success in life from our TEACHERS from basic education up to college and post graduate courses...

It was a great privilege to become a TEACHER somewhere along the way of our JOURNEY in LIFE...

I was given this great privilege when I was assigned at the PHILIPPINE AIR FORCE OFFICER CANDIDATE SCHOOL (PAFOCS) primarily as a TACTICAL OFFICER and the OPERATIONS OFFICER. However, teaching academic subjects was part of my job. The subjects about written communication, AFP awards and decorations among others were assigned to me.

It was really a learning experience to be able to discuss various topics in several classes in different situations...





I will always cherish those experiences as an ACADEMIC INSTRUCTOR...

No comments:

Post a Comment