Sunday, March 1, 2015

SAN JOSE HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 1989

The SAN JOSE HIGH SCHOOL of SAN JOSE, CAMARINES SUR batch of 1989 celebrated the 25 years after graduation or the SILVER ANNIVERSARY.

I was fortunate to become a member of that batch.

But It was just an unfortunate situation since I was not able to attend that significant celebration. I was out of the country during that time attending a schooling in Malaysia.

But looking at the pictures posted in our FACEBOOK Group, it was a fulfillment on my part seeing my classmates and former teachers together again after 25 years since I was one of the planners of the said important event in our life. 







This is one of the planning sessions of that remarkable SILVER ANNIVERSARY.


Another follow-up planning session at the MALL OF ASIA.


No comments:

Post a Comment