Sunday, March 15, 2015

GOOD FRIDAY 2013 IN LUCENA CITY

It was actually my first time to attend a GOOD FRIDAY in LUCENA CITY in 2013 because I previously spent  the HOLY WEEK in my HOMETOWN in SAN JOSE or BIRTHPLACE in GOA, both in CAMARINES SUR or in DEPLOYMENT AREAS especially when I was still a junior officer as pilot or inside air base of assignment during RED ALERT conditions .  Whenever I was home in Bicol, one of the highlights of homecoming is to be able to attend the traditional "ABUNDABAR CLAN" and "BELLEZA CLAN" reunions and other reunions with former classmates and childhood friends during BLACK SATURDAY and EASTER SUNDAY. The HOLY WEDNESDAY was spent in attending the PROCESSION at SAN JOSE while GOOD FRIDAY was spent in attending the procession at GOA. SAN JOSE has the peculiarity of having real "ACTORS"  during the procession. 

But in 2013, it was a different story...my HOLY WEEK was spent in QUEZON PROVINCE...visited the KAMAY NI HESUS SHRINE and other religious places in the province....

It was another REMARKABLE PAGES in my JOURNEY IN LIFE...another place for the same spiritual renewal impact but additional new experiences for personal growth and happiness to take a break from the routines and challenges in LIFE...

Some of the pictures taken during my HOLY IN QUEZON PROVINCE in the year 2013....









No comments:

Post a Comment