Sunday, March 1, 2015

THE SIX BROTHERS

I am the eldest of 6 boys in the family...no girls...all boys...

yes, we are a BASKETBALL TEAM...
That's what we do whenever we are together...
to play basketball...3 on 3

I am ANTONIO RAFAEL

My brothers are 
GERMAN, REY, FRANCIS, HECTOR and VICTOR
My father's name is PEDRO...

yes, no JUNIOR...

Well, if my father was thinking differently my name should be PEDRO JR...
PEDRO is a beautiful name and I think a lucky one. I have a PMA Classmate named PEDRO and he is very successful in his career...I have a former boss with the same name, he is also very successful in his CAREER...

Yes, that is the trend, the first baby BOY usually becomes JUNIOR or II or III...

My name is obviously the LONGEST...
but my first names are actually products of scientific sources...
ANTONIO is the name given to a baby boy born on October 24...while

OCTOBER 24 is the "FIESTA" of all places named "SAN RAFAEL"...

There is another special about OCTOBER 24, it is the date when UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION was founded...

So much for my name, I guess the names of my brothers have beautiful justifications, too...

but I failed to ask my mother or father about them...

What is significant is we grew up with our own distinct identity, but all GOOD CITIZENS of this country...












No comments:

Post a Comment