Monday, June 29, 2015

CABALEN RESTAURANT: A REVIEW

I was able to pass by several branches of this restaurant in different malls in Metro Manila but was never tempted to even enter to take a look at the menu. Maybe because there were many other options especially for EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN restaurants.

But that challenging tour of duty prompted me to have a full meal during that Sunday of rest after 6 days of whole day rehearsals under the excruciating heat of the sun reinforced by the cemented parade ground. The following day would be our actual performance.  I have to load more food, drinks and supplements to ensure my physical readiness. 

Upon arrival at SM CLARK, I immediately searched for a place where I can satisfy my hunger and thirst since it was already noon time. After a considerable scan of the places to eat within the mall, I decided to try the EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN for 298 plus VAT at CABALEN RESTAURANT. 

Nice ambiance, wide variety of food, clean environment, attentive servers and very reasonable cost...





It was another first for me...a different taste...another story to unfold... additional page to the chapter of my delicious and nutritious JOURNEY... 

No comments:

Post a Comment