Saturday, June 13, 2015

MARTIAL LAW MARKERS

My objective for that day was to visit and to take a stroll within INTRAMUROS since it was about 10 years ago when I last visited the historic WALLED CITY. 

After alighting from the LRT CENTRAL TERMINAL while I walking and looking for the JEEPNEY bound for PIER or INTRAMUROS when these markers caught my attention. 

I never thought that there are such markers. 
MARKERS with the list of the victims of MARTIAL LAW. 
The markers obviously were left uncleaned and vandalized. 

These MARKERS are concrete proofs that we can discover something along our JOURNEY in life as we headed for some destinations.

Information and lessons unexpectedly unfolded along the way. 

I was born one month aft
er the MARTIAL LAW was declared.
Since I grew up in the province, about 500 kilometers away from Manila, I was not able to actually directly feel the effect or impact of MARTIAL LAW.

I took pictures of the MARKERS...nice to know for me...
now sharing them with you...











The MARTIAL LAW MARKERS are hidden at the back of this KKK MONUMENT...


No comments:

Post a Comment