Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Top 10 Famous Oldest Catholic Churches in the Philipines

During my extensive research about the oldest but famous churches in the PHILIPPINES, I found out that I had been to 6 of them. I intend to visit the 4 others within the year.

This is the list of the TOP 10 oldest but famous churches in our country:

1. PAOAY CHURCH (ILOCOS NORTE)
    
2. BARASOAIN CHURCH (MALOLOS CITY)

3. SAN AGUSTIN CHURCH (MANILA)

4. SAN SEBASTIAN CHURCH (MANILA)

5. DAUIS CHURCH (BOHOL)

6. QUIAPO CHURCH (MANILA)

7. SAN JOSE CHURCH IN IVANA (BATANES)

8. BAGUIO CATHEDRAL (BAGUIO CITY)

9. BASILICA DE STO. NINO (CEBU)

10. OUR LADY OF MANAOAG (PANGASINAN)

How many of these churches have you visited?

I had been to BARASOAIN CHURCH, SAN AGUSTIN CHURCH, SAN SEBASTIAN CHURCH, QUIAPO CHURCH, BAGUIO CATHEDRAL and BASILICA DE. STO NINO.

No comments:

Post a Comment