Thursday, June 18, 2015

ALEXANDRA DADDARIO: THE WOMAN IN MY DREAMS

It was one evening when I decided to watch a movie on the big screen after quiet sometime of not doing it. For the past months or even years, I preferred to watch BASKETBALL GAMES such as PBA and FIBA ASIA rather than movies. I was addicted to seeing live actions and unpredictable results rather than to watch scripted, edited, perfected and taped actions.

I was dragged to see the movie to satisfy my curiosity about the movie entitled "SAN ANDREAS" for its theme about EARTHQUAKES which is very timely due to the recent threat of the deadly natural phenomenon that hit NEPAL. The lead actor, DWAYNE JOHNSON, is also one of the main reasons because his previous movies were all good.

I was not aware that on that moment, I will be mesmerized and enthralled by an amazing beauty of a woman. The woman named "BLAKE" in the movie, the actress that portrayed as the daughter of RAY (DWAYNE JOHNSON).

Through research I have known that she is ALEXANDRA DADDARIO who already starred and was featured in several movies which I will certainly search and watch. WHEW!

Presenting the woman in my dreams in pictures...
(courtesy of RANKER)




innocent look...



captivating smile...
enchanting beauty...

sexy...

flawless...

absolutely beautiful at all angles...
total package...perfection!!!
In the PHILIPPINES, LIZA SOBERANO is the closest paradigm of the WOMAN in my DREAMS...

How about you? Who is the woman in your dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment