Friday, February 20, 2015

BOOKS AND BOOKSTORES


When I was still in high school during recess time and when teachers were not available, I would rather stay in the library than any other parts of the school...

During vacant hours when I was still in college, I usually stayed in the library of the University of Nueva Caceres and at the Naga City Public Library...

Today, BOOKSTORES are my favorite hangouts in the malls...

BOOKS are SPECIAL PAGES of my JOURNEY in LIFE...

BOOKS are excellent companions during my trips...learning in two ways....READING and TRAVELING...

I give books during exchange GIFTS...BOOKS are excellent GIFTS...PACKED with GREAT LESSONS in LIFE...providing INSIGHTS for a BETTER JOURNEY IN LIFE...




some collections...my companions during my constant JOURNEY...

















TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment