Friday, February 20, 2015

I AM A BASKETBALL FAN


There were no two basketball games that were played exactly the same...and there will never be...

Every basketball game is unique...from the personalities involved...the situations...the outcomes...

Just like in LIFE, every moment is remarkable...
every page of our JOURNEYS is
something unique...something different... 

That's why I like SPORTS...especially BASKETBALL...

I am a basketball fan. I regularly watch PBA games in the venue and NBA games on TV.

I was one of the lucky individuals who was able to watch the FIBA ASIA in 2013 at the MALL OF ASIA ARENA...

Looking forward for the FIBA WORLD...hopefully, it will be conducted in the PHILIPPINES...


Together with TOPEX ROBINSON...


Together with my 2 brothers after watching a PBA game at the SMART-ARANETA COLISEUM...





No comments:

Post a Comment