Saturday, February 28, 2015

ZAMBOANGA CITY 2015

My first time in Zamboanga City was sometime in year 2003 deployed as HUEY PILOT after my 3 years stint at the Office of the Wing Adjutant of 205th Tactical Helicopter Wing. My assignment in Zamboanga City and other parts of Mindanao provided me the opportunity to explore and discover many things about LIFE, CULTURE of MINDANAO and about our profession.

The last time that I was in this place was sometime in 2009 during the educational tour of our students when I was the Senior Tactical Officer of PAF Officer Candidate School (PAFOCS)

This year, my third time in Zamboanga City to perform another different task as an inspector for the selection of the Model PAF Base and CG, PAF streamer awards.

Three different roles brought me in ZAMBOANGA City, from being a PILOT in 2003, to being a SENIOR TACTICAL OFFICER in 2009 and to being an INSPECTOR in 2015.

Looking at the pattern, every 6 years I am destined to be in Zamboanga City. 



ZAMBOANGA CITY is the location of the EDWIN ANDREWS AIR BASE, the HOME of the PHILIPPINE AIR FORCE in MINDANAO...








The colorful walls of EDWIN ANDREWS AIR BASE...


 The "BARTER" where different products can be bought as "PASALUBONG"


The refreshing environs of EDWIN ANDREWS AIR BASE...





I know that I will go back to this significant place again in the near future with another different role...

No comments:

Post a Comment