Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pahiyas Festival: The PRIDE of LUCBAN

Mark the date in your CALENDAR, MAY 15 every year!

Time to witness the PAHIYAS FESTIVAL in the municipality of LUCBAN in QUEZON PROVINCE...

PAHIYAS FESTIVAL is the most popular among the numerous festivals in QUEZON PROVINCE...


For countless times that I was able to visit LUCBAN during PAHIYAS FESTIVAL, the more that my heart desires to be present every year because the level of creativity is continuously leveling-up. I am in total awe for the overflowing passion and unparalleled imagination that are amazingly transformed into wonderful creations every year! whew!



My SNAPPIEST SALUTE and ETERNAL ADMIRATION for the PEOPLE of LUCBAN!

ABSOLUTELY, IT'S MORE FUN IN LUCBAN!!! 

TWO THUMBS UP!!!




Actually, I do not know anyone from LUCBAN. For the previous years that I attended the PAHIYAS FESTIVAL, I just roamed around while enjoying the remarkable decorations and the colorful parade. 


I usually have my lunch at the nearby KAMAYAN SA PALAISDAAN (FLOATING BAMBOO RAFTS RESTAURANT) in TAYABAS CITY. 


The pictures featured in this BLOGS were taken last May 15, 2014 when I once again witnessed the COLORFUL and ARTISTIC display of exciting CREATIVITY, overflowing PASSION and  amazing TALENTS   of the RESIDENCE of LUCBAN...Although, I had been there several times already, but the creative designs are different every year...and amazingly becoming more beautiful...


PAHIYAS FESTIVAL is an honor given to their PATRON SAINT, SAN ISIDRO LABRADOR...a THANKSGIVING for good harvest and blessed LIFE...


ENJOY the MAJESTIC VIEWS, creations from the HEARTS...

















LOOKING FORWARD FOR MAY 15, 2015!!!


SEE YOU IN LUCBAN, QUEZON PROVINCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment