Saturday, February 21, 2015

THINGS TO BRING DURING MY TRAVEL

One of my favorite bags when I am travelling...I usually carry two bags, the other one is BACKPACK...




Whenever, I am OFF to go somewhere, here are some of the important items in my BAG...


The POWERBANK...this will ensure that I am connected to the world if ever I am traveling in some remote areas...


THE POCKET WIFI...internet connection in some areas are not that good. So in order to be connected all the time...


THE KNIFE...this is a very important requisite of my trips...



THE USB...if ever there are important files to be copied to be sent such RESUME, pictures, videos, and movies...

TOILETRESS...should be in small packages...
 BALLPEN...although, notepads are available in ANDROID phones, it is still an advantage to bring PEN and PAPERS during travel to take down notes and important things such as beautiful phrases or sayings printed somewhere along the way...

FACE TOWEL...

TOWELETTE...to maximize the contents of my BACKPACK...


 MIRROR...an advantage to constantly how do I look especially to places without access to mirrors

WATER CONTAINER...

CELLPHONE CHARGER...

CELLPHONE WITH CAMERA...as back-up to my camera and for easy sharing while connected to wifi

POUCH as container of TOILETRIES...for more organized things inside my BACKPACK...


some of the things but pictures are yet to be posted (but I usually bring during my travel) are FOLDING UMBRELLA, HANDY JACKET, COMB, CAP, HANDKERCHIEF, CARD READER for CAMERA MEMORY CARD, LAPTOP, EXTRA SHIRTS, SHORTS AND UNDERWEAR...

WHAT I WEAR DURING TRAVEL...

one of my favorite short pants...comfortable to wear with 6 pockets to maximize as container for cellphones, coins, face towel, keys and other things for easy access...4 of the pockets are with zipper



my favorite footwear when traveling...a mixture of safety and comfort...just enough to protect my feet from injury while relaxing for my feet, a break from wearing closed shoes such as combat boots...since most of the time, I am wearing shoes while in the office for 8 hours and sometimes more...
My favorite watch while travelling, solar-powered diver's watch...all weather...no worry for battery empty, good for the environment and durable...



TO BE CONTINUED SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment