Saturday, February 28, 2015

EXPERIENCES AS JUDGE OF BEAUTY CONTESTS

I became a JUDGE for BINIBINING ORGULYO or MISS GOA, CAMARINES SUR for two consecutive years, in 2012 and 2013...

It was giving back to my BIRTHPLACE and at the same time a welcome change of environment and an additional venue to enrich my existence...a new endeavor for me to appreciate beauty, personality and intelligence...

It was an enjoyable stint of looking at beautiful young ladies while deeply contemplating with fairness of judgement to give the most appropriate rating and decision...

I am glad that for that 2 situations, I picked the deserving winner and consistent with the other judges...

Those were indeed BEAUTIFUL and UNFORGETTABLE PAGES in my JOURNEY in LIFE...







TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment