Saturday, February 21, 2015

KEYCHAINS IN THE PROFESSION OF ARMS

PHILIPPINE AIR FORCE has been my HOME...my organization since 1996...until now...and hopefully until 2028, my compulsory retirement year...This keychain that I bought in a store at Fernando Air Base, Lipa City will serve as one of the many reminders of the remarkable and challenging chapters of my JOURNEY in the profession of arms from being a MILITARY PILOT, as an ACADEMIC INSTRUCTOR, as a WRITER, as a SQUADRON COMMANDER, as a STAFF OFFICER, as a STUDENT and many other fulfilling roles.


Being a PILOT is a GREAT RESPONSIBILITY and at the same time a GREAT PRIVILEGE especially being a MILITARY PILOT...This keychain is a reminder that once I was a MILITARY PILOT that was able to fly the CESSNA (T-41D), the SF-260 and the UH-1H (Huey) Helicopter and was deployed all over the country.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment