Saturday, February 21, 2015

Valuable Souvenirs from Remarkable Journey in Malaysia

Souvenir items are valuable reminders of our JOURNEY in LIFE. In this BLOG, I will feature about the THINGS that I gathered as valuable souvenirs during my 19 days and 18 nights in MALAYSIA. 

The purpose of this BLOG is to provide insights and give ideas on what we can bring HOME when we traveled to another place for the first time. THINGS that will serve as significant keepsakes when we finally get home, as our connection to the wonderful moments, and the things that will paint smiles in our heart as we reminisce the past especially the remarkable moments along our JOURNEY in LIFE...

Enjoy my JOURNEY in MALAYSIA...

This is the issue of the NEWSPAPER in MALAYSIA during our first day of classes at the MALAYSIAN PEACEKEEPING CENTER (MPC) in PORT DICKSON, MALAYSIA. Newspapers were provided in our room daily for free. I brought this when I came home in the PHILIPPINES to serve as a souvenir of my first day in the classsrom at MPC and meeting our classmates from different countries (SRI LANKA, NEPAL, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, MONGOLIA, CAMBODIA, TONGA, BANGLADESH) and out instructors from NORWAY, MALAYSIA and THAILAND at the UNITED NATION STAFF OFFICER COURSE (UNSOC).

This is the last issue of the newspaper in Malaysia during our formal classes. We have 10 days formal class lectures and discussions. The remaining 3 days were spent as EXERCISES for us to simulate actual scenarios during deployment. I also brought this one home.

This is one of the souvenir items I bought in MELAKA CITY during our first weekend trip courtesy of the MALAYSIAN PEACEKEEPING CENTER.
This is another souvenir item I bought in Melaka City.

This is the souvenir item I bought in KUALA LUMPUR City during our second weekend tour to PUTRAJAYA and KUALA LUMPUR.

This is a gift from a classmate from NEPAL.

This is another gift from another NEPALESE classmate...

This is a souvenir gift from the classmate from SRI LANKA...

Souvenir from MALAYSIA (Malaysian Ringgit)

This is a souvenir from the classmate from MONGOLIA

This is a souvenir from the Malaysian Peacekeeping Center

Another souvenir item from MPC


Another item from the MPC


These items are tangible and valuable souvenirs and constant reminders of my remarkable JOURNEY in MALAYSIA for 19 days and 18 nights...

No comments:

Post a Comment