Saturday, February 28, 2015

GOA: MY BIRTHPLACE, MY HOME...

This blog is about one of the rare moments when I was able to unwind and enjoy the refreshing environs of my birthplace after trudging the less-traveled JOURNEY...

It happened in 2012 after completing my MASTER IN MANAGEMENT degree from the Asian Institute of Management (AIM)... while I was still waiting for my next assignment that I was given another opportunity to go home, to stay, to explore, and to enjoy once again the environs of the remarkable place occupying special spot in my heart...

The town is slowly but continuously moving towards progress...

The existence of RESORTS and other BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS are concrete proofs of development...

I absolutely consider my birthplace as  MY HOME since it is where my JOURNEY in LIFE has actually started...

Yes, GOA is my BIRTHPLACE...my HOME...

The town of GOA is one of the 35 municipalities of the province of CAMARINES SUR in BICOL REGION. It is about 490 kilometers south of MANILA or about 10 to 12 hours land travel. There are buses bound for LAGONOY (another town of CAMARINES SUR) and SABANG (a Barangay of the adjacent town of SAN JOSE) that will pass by the town of GOA. The trip will pass by the whole stretch of SLEX, then some part of LAGUNA, BATANGAS, QUEZON PROVINCE, CAMARINES NORTE and the northern part of CAMARINES SUR including NAGA CITY and the capital town of PILI.

The following images unfold my relaxing moments in my birthplace..

The perfect blend of the sky and the sun providing the abundant blessings..

The towering trees, the lush greens and the fresh air gracefully welcoming the returning son...


The captivating ambiance and the alluring environs awakening the senses...
The simplicity of life unfolding the overflowing joy from the heart...
The amazing beauty of NATURE warmly soothing tired mind...

The clean and green surroundings embracing the weary soul...
The refreshing flow washing away the pressures of wayward elements and unwanted factors...

Fully recharged and empowered...ready for the next BIG STEP...


I just do hope that the NATURAL BEAUTY...the CLEAN ENVIRONMENT and the DISCIPLINED RESIDENCE... will prevail over selfish interests and ATTITUDE of some IRRESPONSIBLE individuals...

LAW should be strictly and properly ENFORCED by the LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES and the ELECTED OFFICIALS...

It is always a welcome opportunity for me to go back to my roots...to my BIRTHPLACE, to my HOME!


GOD BLESS GOA!!!
ONWARD TO ECONOMIC PROGRESS!!!
AIM for ETHICAL AND RESPONSIBLE GOVERNANCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment