Saturday, February 21, 2015

Key Chains Collector

KEYCHAINS are my COLLECTIONS...

They SYMBOLIZE JOURNEYS IN LIFE...
the MEMORIES are embedded in them...
PRICELESS possessions...

They represent PLACES, FRIENDS, EXPERIENCES, HAPPINESS, SUCCESS, ACHIEVEMENTS, ACCOMPLISHMENTS, and most importantly, MOMENTS...

One of the most memorable places in my JOURNEY in LIFE is CEBU. The province is the present location of my first UNIT assignment after graduating from the PAF Flying School, the 205th Tactical Helicopter Wing. I was the WING ADJUTANT when the WING was transferred from Villamor Air Base to Mactan - Benito Ebuen Air Base sometime in year 2000. Interestingly, the Wing Commander of 205th THW during that time was BGEN NEON EBUEN, the son of BGEN BENITO EBUEN, a former Commanding General of the Philippine Air Force and to whom the AIR BASE got its name. The previous location of 205th THW is the present location of the RESORTS WORLD MANILA. 
This keychain will forever remind me of my happy and sometimes challenging stay in the province of CEBU. While in the province of Cebu, I was able to explore LAPU-LAPU City, Mandaue City, Cebu City, Talisay City, Danao City among others. I was able to learn some Cebuano words and culture and enjoyed local foods...

Obviously, MALAYSIA is one of my remarkable destinations for the year 2014.  I was selected to attend the UNITED NATION STAFF OFFICER COURSE (UNSOC) at the MALAYSIAN PEACEKEEPING CENTER from April 14  to 30. We traveled from the Philippines to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) on April 13 and from Malaysia back to the Philippines on May 1. This keychain will significantly connect me to the unforgettable moments while in Malaysia. I was able to visit the famous PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS in Kuala Lumpur City, MENARA Saring Tower in Melaka City, Putrajaya, Seremban and different landmarks in PORT DICKSON...
My JOURNEY in LIFE has gone a long way already and praying for a longer way ahead...more PLACES to explore...more LESSONS to learn...more PEOPLE to meet...AND more KEYCHAINS to collect...

No comments:

Post a Comment