Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Journey to Lobo, Batangas

It was another first in my JOURNEY in LIFE in 2014...

This time to one of my favorite destinations, a beach resort...



I was a member of the recon team tasked to evaluate the probable location of our TEAMBUILDING activity...an opportunity for me to reach the municipality of LOBO for the very first time. Traveling to different places is one of the best benefits being in the profession of arms.


Our destination was actually a unique beach resort...ROCKS instead of SAND are found along the shoreline...


A captivating view with refreshing environs perfect to unwind and take a needed break from routine activities in the office and from a regimented life...

LOBO is a 3rd class municipality in the southern tip of Batangas. It is about 145 kilometers or 90 miles south of MANILA. It has a total land area of 175 square kilometers and composed of 26 Barangays. In the 2015 census, it has a population of 41,504.

There are 2 versions where the name LOBO came from. The first version is that it was from the tagalog word of "wolf" while the second version is that it was from a "balloon".



Although, I was part of the reckoning team who evaluated the feasibility of the place as the venue of the TEAMBUILDING activity, I was not able to go with the group during the actual activity because I was sent for a different MISSION during that day. I was actually in foreign schooling and explored also the beaches of MALAYSIA, particularly PORT DICKSON.


I am certain that I would go back to this PARADISE in the near future to explore more of LOBO. I have to visit the famous LIGHTHOUSE and other natural wonders.




How about you? Have you been to the town of LOBO in the province of BATANGAS...

No comments:

Post a Comment