Saturday, February 28, 2015

MUGS: Memories Unfolding Great Smiles

Along our JOURNEY in LIFE, we collect memories from the unforgettable moments. As a tangible proof and a constant reminder of my travel, I primarily collect KEYCHAINS because it is easy to bring home. But I also collect MUGS since aside from the constant reminder of a certain trip, it is also very useful. Since drinking coffee or tea is a daily habit whether at home or in the office, mug will be our constant companion while performing our tasks or enjoying a break from work. 

Collecting mugs is fun...aside from drinking coffee or tea from it, you can have it as DISPLAY to improve interior decor and design of your home or office....an easy access to HAPPY, SUCCESSFUL, or CHALLENGING Journey!

ENJOY LIFE in simple things...like MUGS...
Some of my mug collections

A remembrance during my first international schooling in MALAYSIA in 2014...

A remembrance from SEMINAR ALPHA of
SOC Class 2012B...
A remembrance during my tour of duty as PERSONNEL OFFICER of Air Education and Training Command...
Various mug collections
A remembrance from a classmate from INDIA when I took up Master in Management at the Asian Institute of Management (AIM)


I don't have any collection of STARBUCKS MUG before. But when I was in China for 10 months, I started collecting from every city with STARBUCKS branch

BEIJING is the first City that I visited in China. I was able to reach the Capital City of China on September 27, 2015.
JAKARTA is the first City that I visited in INDONESIA.
I was able to visit the Capital City of INDONESIA in August 2015.

We have two days and one night educational tour at the city of SHIJIAZHUANG.
It was about two hours land travel from Beijing. 

XIAN is one of the three cities that we visited during our 9 days educational tour to the SOUTHWEST REGION in China.
The other two cities are CHENGDU and NANCHONG.
However, I was not able to purchase a mug from CHENGDU while there is no STARBUCKS branch in Nanchong.

If you want to donate something to my MUG COLLECTIONS, I will forever treasure and cherish it for the rest of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment